Monday, April 1, 2013

Glamour Goes Green on One Kings Lane

Exciting news! Glamour Goes Green has just been accepted as a vendor on the fabulous Home Decor website One Kings Lane. My pieces will be featured in the Vintage & Market Finds section of the site. Shopping for this new outlet is very exciting, and I have a few sneak peeks of products that will go on sale soon.

Above are a pair of vintage Ming style end tables in a soft butter yellow painted finish, shown at right. They reminded me of the Jacqui Table Collection from Bungalow 5, which I have loved since I first saw them a few years ago, so I had to buy them! They would work well in both a modern or traditional interior, and are perfect on either side of a sofa or as low bedside tables. Each table features a draw, perfect for stowing away a remote or your iPad.

At left are two beautiful mid century glazed ceramic lamps. They are predominately olive green, with hints of grey and mustard yellow. They have a really nice shape and are the perfect size for use as bedside lamps. The bases are painted a very pretty antique silver.

Finally, I found a pair of very mod mid century lamps with a fun wave pattern, shown at right. I loved the simplicity of the design and versatility of the gold/ivory color combination.

 I will also be updating the products section of my website to show all the items I have in inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment